Tuesday, April 2, 2013

He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed...Alleluia!
Happy Easter and Happy Spring to All.
Just a few pics of Springtime at my house...outside is my favorite flower
of all time...blooming and beautiful....
And in my daughter's room are flowers which will bloom all year covering her new vanity stool...she is pleased...didn't turn out quite like I planned but will work and for my first attempt I am satisfied...now to finish my daughter's quilt and get a wedding shower gift made...always a blessing to have fun projects to plan and do and to have Easter joy in one's heart...
I had to include a picture of my sweet Mittens with a ball of yarn....attempted crocheting an Easter basket of sorts...but Mittens prefers the ball of yarn...imagine that...


Blessings to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment