Friday, April 5, 2013

Hoping Spring has Sprung!  It is finally a beautiful day in Indiana!  I am loving it. Thought I would share a peek of our Easter fun...always love coloring eggs and here are some of the results

I had fun making the sheep and my little boy had fun making an
egg in honor of Mr. Potato Head....I thought it turned out really cute.  Betty(as in Crocker) and I got it right this time...the past two years my hard boiled eggs weren't as hard boiled as they should have been but
this year...hurray!  My husband was well pleased....

Today I have been in spring tidying mode...I made a years supply of homemade laundry soap (what a great money saver) which allowed me to clean out my laundry cabinets a little and then I made myself a much needed clothespin holder...I had worn out my grandmother's and my husband's grandmother's and most recently a store bought one...which by the way only lasted one season and barely...so I pulled out some old upholstery material I had inherited from a friend's mom and ta dah! So very excited for the weather to be warm enough to use that clothesline!

I also thought I would take this opportunity to share one of my original designs...I fondly call it 
Farmer McGregor's at Midnight




It hangs in my kitchen in the Spring and early Summer. I have made a set for the different seasons...so much fun...a little bit primitive, a little whimsical and a whole lot farmhouse style!
Enjoy and I hope it is feeling like Spring where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment